Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Parent Child Workshop (ages 0-3 with parents/caregivers) In-Person
Registration is required and begins at 9am on Tuesday, December 27 for this session (January 9 - February 6). Please register each parent, child, and infant that will be attending.
Parent Child Workshop is for children 6 months to 3 years and parent(s)/caregiver(s); siblings 5 years and younger are welcome. Spend time together, play, experience art activities, and meet new friends. Community Resource Specialists discuss child development, speech and hearing, nutrition, and play and movement. Parent Child Workshop runs the first 5 weeks during the Early Literacy Class session (January 9 - February 6).
- If interest is high, preference may be given to those who have not attended a Parent Child Workshop in the last year.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- This class will be canceled when Howell Public Schools are closed due to weather/road conditions.
- Dates & Times:
- 9:15am - 10:15am, Monday, January 9, 2023
9:15am - 10:15am, Monday, January 16, 2023
9:15am - 10:15am, Monday, January 23, 2023
9:15am - 10:15am, Monday, January 30, 2023
9:15am - 10:15am, Monday, February 6, 2023
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meabon Room - Howell Carnegie Library
- Children/Families Early Literacy Classes
Registration has closed. (This event has to be booked as part of a series)