CANCELED - What's Your Opinion? Online
MAY'S SESSION OF WHAT'S YOUR OPINION HAS BEEN CANCELED. The next session is expected to take place as planned on June 15, 2022.
Develop a deeper understanding of current events, share your ideas and opinions, and expand your worldview by learning from one another at this monthly discussion group. Coordinator Tony Sakey will select and share local, national, or international topics with registered participants 2-3 days before each meeting. Participants may choose to do additional research to prepare for the discussion.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom virtual meeting login information. To register, call the Library at 517-546-0720 x104.
ACE @ your library!
- You will need a device and Internet access to attend this virtual event.
- We'll be using the Zoom video conferencing platform for this virtual presentation. Feel free to practice with Zoom ahead of time.
- For an optimal experience, please download the Zoom application (microphone and speakers required for audio, camera for video) on your device prior to this event.
- We recommend using either a computer or tablet for the best user experience, though smartphones will work well, too.
- If you experience any login issues at the time of the program, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All of the views and opinions expressed by this discussion group's coordinator and participants are solely their own personal views and opinions and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Howell Carnegie District Library.