The County Apportionment Process with Joseph Bridgman Online
The League of Women Voters of Livingston County will present an educational program that focuses on county redistricting. Joseph Bridgman, the election coordinator for Livingston County, will describe the process, challenges, and realities of drawing a fair map for the County. This is an example of a government working with a bi-partisan Apportionment Commission of 4 Republicans and 1 Democrat, coming to the final map defining the boundaries of the nine commissioner districts in Livingston County.
Registration is required and closes one hour before the program starts. The Zoom meeting link and password will be emailed to registered participants prior to the program. See below for technical requirements.
The event includes a live Q&A session after the conversation and as many audience questions will be addressed as time permits. If you have questions ahead of the program, please enter them into the registration form when you sign up or submit them on this form in advance of the program and we will do our best to have your question(s) addressed live during the event.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- You will need a device and Internet access to attend this virtual event.
- We'll be using the Zoom video conferencing platform for this virtual presentation. Feel free to practice with Zoom ahead of time.
- For an optimal experience, please download the Zoom application (speakers required for audio) on your device prior to this event.
- We recommend using either a computer or tablet for the best user experience, though smartphones will work well, too.
- If you experience any login issues at the time of the program, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.