Birdwatching vs. Birding with Greg Bodker Online
Learn from an expert birder with over 15 years of experience:
- The differences between birdwatching and birding
- How to attract more birds to your backyard
- Backyard birds, types of seed, feeders and their care
- Places to go birding in our area
Hear stories from the field brought to life with beautiful photography and feel the excitement of a bird chase!
Registration is required and begins Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 10am, closing one hour before the program starts. The Zoom meeting link and password will be emailed to registered participants prior to the program. See below for technical requirements.
The Library's virtual programs are recorded when possible and the recordings made available on YouTube. This program will not be recorded.
Discover all of our adult virtual program recordings on the Library's YouTube channel.
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- You will need a device and Internet access to attend this virtual event.
- We'll be using the Zoom video conferencing platform for this virtual presentation. Feel free to practice with Zoom ahead of time.
- For an optimal experience, please download the Zoom application (speakers required for audio) on your device prior to this event.
- We recommend using either a computer or tablet for the best user experience, though smartphones will work well, too.
- If you experience any login issues at the time of the program, email email@example.com for assistance.