Fiction Addiction Book Club Online
Can't get enough popular fiction? Want to share your fervor with fellow fiction junkies? Join us monthly for lively virtual discussions led by our Adult Services library staff. Bring a friend, or make a new one! Attend any or all sessions as you wish; we'll be glad to have you participate when you can.
This month we will discuss the book Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid. According to the publisher, Daisy Jones & The Six is "a gripping novel about the whirlwind rise of an iconic 1970s rock group and their beautiful lead singer, revealing the mystery behind their infamous breakup." Daisy Jones & The Six is a New York Times Bestseller and was named one of the Best Books of the Year by NPR.
Registration is required and space is limited. Registration is open now and ends 24 hours before the event starts. The Zoom meeting link and password will be emailed to registered participants prior to the program. See below for technical requirements.
Reserved copies of the month's selected book are available for registered participants to borrow digitally from Tuesday, January 5, 2021 - Tuesday, January 26, 2021 through Overdrive/Libby and Hoopla (available to Howell library district residents only) and physically through the Library. If you wish to get the book (whether electronic or print) through the Library, please indicate so when you register and we will contact you to arrange that.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- You will need a device and Internet access to attend this virtual event.
- We'll be using the Zoom video conferencing platform for this virtual presentation. Feel free to practice with Zoom ahead of time.
- For an optimal experience, please download the Zoom application (microphone and speakers required for audio, camera for video) on your device prior to this event.
- We recommend using either a computer or tablet for the best user experience, though smartphones will work well, too.
- If you experience any login issues at the time of the program, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.