Great Michigan Read Author Conversation with Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha Online
Join us for a live virtual conversation with Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha, author of the Great Michigan Read What the Eyes Don’t See: A Story of Crisis, Resistance, and Hope in an American City, and conversation partner Jon King, WHMI 93.5 FM News Director.
Registration is required and is open now, closing one hour before the program starts. The Zoom meeting link and password will be emailed to registered participants prior to the program. See below for technical requirements.
The event includes a live Q&A session after the conversation and as many audience questions will be addressed as time permits. If you have questions ahead of the program, please enter them into the registration form when you register or submit them on this form in advance of the program and we will do our best to have your question(s) addressed live during the event.
With this program, the Howell Carnegie District Library is proud to be a partner in the Great Michigan Read. The 2019–20 Great Michigan Read is presented by Michigan Humanities and supported by national, statewide, and local partners, including the National Endowment for the Humanities and The Meijer Foundation.
This program is funded in part by Michigan Humanities, an affiliate of the National Endowment of the Humanities.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- You will need a device and Internet access to attend this virtual event.
- We'll be using the Zoom video conferencing platform for this virtual presentation. Feel free to practice with Zoom ahead of time.
- For an optimal experience, please download the Zoom application (speakers required for audio) on your device prior to this event.
- We recommend using either a computer or tablet for the best user experience, though smartphones will work well, too.
- If you experience any login issues at the time of the program, email email@example.com for assistance.