Digital Escape Room: Winter is Snow Fun (grades 2-5) Online
Children in grades 2-5 can register to collaborate and participate in solving a digital escape room over Zoom with Howell Library staff and other students. Instructions will be given followed by time to collaborate/participate in solving the puzzles to open the locks and escape! Estimated length is 30 minutes.
Registration is required and will begin at 10am on Monday, January 11.
A minimum number of 5 registrants is needed by Monday, January 25; if the event fills, please register for the waitlist so we can contact you if additional spaces or times are added. Please register each individual that will participate. Each participant/household needs Internet access and a device that can run Zoom. Participants will be working together as a team to solve the Digital Escape Room; depending on the number of participants we may have more than one team working on solving it.
- We will be using Zoom, over the Internet, to collaboratively solve a digital escape room. In addition to needing robust Internet access and a device, please download (or update to the latest version) the software application for Zoom.
- This event is for students in grades 2-5. Please register each individual that will participate.
Questions about the requirements or how the digital escape room will work? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email; you will also receive a reminder email 1 day prior to the class - both from "Howell Library Events" & both contain the zoom session information.
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.